Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hilary Mantel, Wolf Hall

Được đăng bởi Unknown vào lúc 1:00 PM
Gregory picks up his little dog. He hugs her, and nuzzles the fur at the back of her neck. He waits. ‘Rafe and Richard say that when my education is sufficient you mean to marry me to some old dowager with a great settlement and black teeth, and she will wear me out with lechery and rule me with her whims, and she will leave her estate away from the children she has and they will hate me and scheme against my life and one morning I shall be dead in my bed.’
The spaniel swivels in his son's arms, turns on him her mild, round, wondering eyes. ‘They are making sport of you, Gregory. If I knew such a woman, I would marry her myself.

Family Quotes And Sayings by Hilary Mantel, Wolf Hall

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Get the Best Family Quotes and Saying Copyright © 2012 Supported by Best Love Quotes And Saysings| Best Life Quotes| Best Inspirational Quotes| Best Romantic Quotes