Saturday, May 31, 2014

John A. Passaro, 6 Minutes Wrestling With Life

Được đăng bởi Unknown vào lúc 1:00 PM
Whose team are you on?” I ask him.  

“I don’t follow you – what do you mean whose team am I on?” he asks.  

“I mean, you want your son back and there are forces in this world that want to take him from you.

There is a battle going on.

Sides have been taken, John’s team is his family and the other team is everything that you don’t want for your son.

Walking away is the exact thing that the other side wants.

Instead of walking away, you need to fight.”  

I add: “Treat a man as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he could be and he will become what he should be.

Family Quotes And Sayings by John A. Passaro, 6 Minutes Wrestling With Life

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Get the Best Family Quotes and Saying Copyright © 2012 Supported by Best Love Quotes And Saysings| Best Life Quotes| Best Inspirational Quotes| Best Romantic Quotes