Monday, May 5, 2014

Mary Balogh, Simply Love

Được đăng bởi Unknown vào lúc 5:00 AM
Families are wonderful institution," he said. "I value mine more than I can possibly say. But each of us has an individual life to live, our own path to tread, our own destiny to forge. You can imagine, if you will, how my family wished to shelter and protect me and do my living for me so that I would never again know fear or pain or abandonment. Eventually I had to step clear of them-or I might have fallen into the temptation of allowing them to do just that.

Family Quotes And Sayings by Mary Balogh, Simply Love

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Get the Best Family Quotes and Saying Copyright © 2012 Supported by Best Love Quotes And Saysings| Best Life Quotes| Best Inspirational Quotes| Best Romantic Quotes