Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bob Mould, See A Little Light: The Trail of Rage and Melody

Được đăng bởi Unknown vào lúc 9:00 AM
Jeff Hudson started me on a path that was key, and as life goes on it's become a mantra to me. It's that you're born into a family, your family of origin, and you're stuck with it. Once I recognized that, it freed me up to have a different kind of family: a family of choice. The people I surround myself with, spend holidays with, look to for support and comfort and validation -- that's my family of choice.

Family Quotes And Sayings by Bob Mould, See A Little Light: The Trail of Rage and Melody

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Get the Best Family Quotes and Saying Copyright © 2012 Supported by Best Love Quotes And Saysings| Best Life Quotes| Best Inspirational Quotes| Best Romantic Quotes