Monday, June 2, 2014

Emma Lynn, The Dark Ones

Được đăng bởi Unknown vào lúc 1:00 AM
Joel, the world was never like this. The dangerous, dark and sad. It was once just like this,” I wave over the area. “I waited to show you so you could understand what I’m saying. I don’t want you to grow up this way. Like I have,” I frown.
He puts a small hand on my cheek. “But I like you the way you are Isla. You’re perfect.”
His innocent words hit me and I nearly double over. I’m not perfect. I’ve killed. Maybe not humans, but I’ve still killed something that had a soul."- Isla

Family Quotes And Sayings by Emma Lynn, The Dark Ones

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 

Get the Best Family Quotes and Saying Copyright © 2012 Supported by Best Love Quotes And Saysings| Best Life Quotes| Best Inspirational Quotes| Best Romantic Quotes